We are happy to announce the HA Release 1.0.4. A Minor release with some bugfixes for stability and documentation improvements.
ha generate component command has been extended with a
When you create a new component using the
ha generatecommand you will be promted with a list of all templates and areas within the templates and can choose where the newly created component shall be added.
- [HA-76] - The carousel component docu contains an oversized slide which brakes the carousel component
- [HA-87] - Missing d.ts declaration in the next.js templates break the build process
- [HA-35] - extend ha generate component to give the possibility to add the new component in pages and areas
- [HA-34] - document: write an overview about what ha cli does
- [HA-66] - update install guide number 7: explain how to include uxf webcomponents
- [HA-77] - show warning info when passing wrong command or parameter to ha cli
- [HA-79] - Ha wrapper should install mgnl CLI if not present
- [HA-82] - Headline component in the next.js template throws warning