We are happy to announce the HA Release 1.1.0. Below is the list of all new features, bugfixes and improvements.
You can use components without a dialog!
HA now gives you an option to define a component without a dialog definition.
HA supports using
!include directive in your components and updates the model.ts accordingly.
Use tabbedForm layout
HA supports tabbedForm layout in your components to organise your form fields.
- [HA CLI] - Generate generic Array for jcrMultiValueField and similar collection type fields - [HA-180]
- [HA CLI] - Ctrl + C doesn't exit - [HA-188]
- [HA CLI] - Component generation creates import errors - [HA-192]
- [HA Templates] - HA with options react & salesforce-magnolia ends in error - [HA-193]
- [HA Templates] - React app does not connect to magnolia due to missing contextPath - [HA-194]
- [HA Templates] - Unable to retrieve assets due to faulty DAM links - [HA-196]
- [HA Templates] - Salesforce-Magnolia: Missing component definitions in result from template annotations - [HA-197]
- [HA CLI] - Redundant baseUrl in component templates - [HA-200]
- [HA CLI] - Metadata in Asset interface - [HA-201]
- [HA CLI] - Update of dependencies requested - [HA-183]
- [HA CLI] - Change the npm package for reading files - [HA-186]
- [HA CLI] - Component without dialog - [HA-198]
- [HA CLI] - Unknown tag include - [HA-199]
- [HA CLI] - Support for tabbedForm layout - [HA-202]
- [Documentation] - Update documentation about ha login - [HA-204]
- [Documentation] - Document a workaround for updating HA CLI on Windows - [HA-205]